Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stylish Wanderer wearing 87 Girl


Chip + Pepper 87 Girl Fletcher

If you're obsessed with fashion blogs like we are then you will enjoy this write-up on the mysterious Stylish Wanderer on teenvouge.com. At age 13, this young lady knows a thing or 10 about fashion. Check out her write up on http://www.teenvogue.com/style/blogs/fashion/2009/04/the-stylish-wanderer.html and you can see her wearing our boyfriend jeans 87 Girl in our selvedge denim Fletcher wash. You can catch your daily dose of Style Wanderer at stylishwanderer.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. I love the stylish wanderer, she deserved that feature on TV for sure.

    cityhipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so weird. I know the stylish wanderer. she goes to my school. I have her in one of my classes. the way she dresses in person is quite average. I was a bit surprised when I found out she is recognized for her fashion. she looks like any other girl that wears designer head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. vow.. looking very stylish.. I really liked it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete